General Body Meeting (03-03-2019)
All members of the Cochin College Alumni Association is hereby informed that the General Body Meeting of the Cochin College Alumni Association will be held at 10 am on 03.03.2019 ay the College Premises.
2. A minute of silence in memory of members who passed away
3. Welcome Address
4. Presidential Address
5. Presentation of Report for the period 2016-2018.
6. Presentation of Accounts for the period 2016-2018
7. Discussion and passing of report and accounts.
8. Discussion and passing of amendment of bye as follows:
In clause 36, the following sub clause shall be inserted after 36 (d)”36 (e):-
There shall be a Life Membership. The life membership fee will be ₹1000/-.
Those who take life membership need not pay annual fees of ₹100/-“
10. Vote of Thanks
All members are requested to attend the meeting.
Schedule of important proceedings:-
22.2.19- Publication of Members list who are eligible to attend General Body meeting.
23.2.19- Last date to submit complaints against the Voters List.
25.2.19- Publication of final Voter’s list
26.2.19- Last date for filing of nominations
28.02.19- Publication of Nominations approved by the returning officer after scrutiny.
03.03.19 General Body meeting and elections.
Elections to the following posts will be held on 03.03.19:
2. Vice President
3. General Secretary
4. Secretaries (5 Nos.)
6. Committee members (20 Nos.)
Individual nominations or panels should reach to the Returning officer before 26.2.19. Only those who are figuring in the membership register will be eligible to file nominations and contest in elections and thereby be eligible to be elected to the Managing Committee either as office bearer or committee member.
1.Those members who wish to present any resolutions or memorandums before the General Body, the same shall be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th February.
2. Those who wish to check the accounts may pls contact Dr. PP Saratchandran, Treasurer and same will be given to you for verification till 28th Feb.